I stayed within the Chelsea Gardens Lodge Flats for a month once I was establishing my enterprise within the Jebel Ali Free Zone. This was probably the most handy place to remain in, contemplating the truth that it was so near Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA). Taking the Dubai Metro was one of the simplest ways to get round and the metro station was only a 10 minute stroll from the Chelsea Gardens Lodge Flats. Getting a taxi was additionally quite simple and I by no means needed to await various minutes to get one.
The employees on the lodge was attentive to my wants and certainly, very useful. Rachel, the receptionist was extraordinarily cooperative and hospitable; she made the verify-in course of fast. The costs have been very affordable in comparison with different comparable four star house motels. This one was sheer worth for cash.
Coming right down to the rooms, which have been notably spacious and had all of the amenities akin to a washer, dryer, fridge, kitchen provides, microwave and a few good trendy furnishings. This made cooking and doing the laundry pretty easy and utterly eliminated the effort of getting the laundry finished and discovering a great restaurant for meals. The room wasn't gaudy in any method - adorned in impartial shades it was fairly calming. The balcony missed the 'Discovery Gardens' which have been aesthetically pleasing to take a look at every morning.
The lodge had an array of providers and facilities making the keep as snug as potential. There was free wi-fi entry in all the general public areas of the lodge and entry within the rooms for a minimal charge - precisely what I wanted. Simply throughout the road was the Geant hypermarket from the place I bought my day by day groceries they usually bought the whole lot - from pin to piano. The 'Ibn Battuta Purchasing Mall' with its historic appeal and delightful structure was a brief stroll away; I used to be visiting the mall virtually each day primarily for the meals courtroom which had all kinds of eating places and chains. I actually beloved the European and Asian delicacies served by the in-home restaurant 'Wharf' that I occurred to attempt on a number of events.
The delicious breakfast buffet (which I'll add, was included within the fee) was served recent and scorching each morning and the menu was totally different every day. The breakfast was adequate sufficient that typically I might even skip lunch. The lodge had a 24 hour room service and the butlers have been very immediate of their response to any request.
The nice and cozy contact, handy location and reasonably priced costs made it an incredible place for me to remain for an prolonged time period. I stayed within the Chelsea Lodge Flats on quite a few events since then, and has turn into my favourite each time, be it a enterprise go to or a household journey to Dubai.
No comments:
Post a Comment